Monday 19 July 2010

This is...Jill

of Jillys Stuff

Rocky coastline notecard


Favourite colour?

Just 1 colour, eh? I guess it would be all shades of green.

Favourite smell?

Definitely lavender. Reminds me of my mother.


Floral embellishments


Favourite place?

My house when no one but me and the dog are here. Quiet and peaceful.

Favourite sound?

babbling brook

Dog sweater


Favourite way to spend your time?

crocheting and cross stitch

Favourite item in your shop of all time?

I really love the little bird cross stitch card.

Little bird cross stitch card


Why?

I don't know why really. It was easy to cross stitch and I think that is shows that even in drab, cold months there is still colour and beauty.

Favourite shop that isn’t yours?

any vintage shop

Why? I love vintage and antique. It was a passion of my parents and I grew to love it as well.

Cross stitch Cross bookmark


What has been the most useful lesson you’ve learnt so far that you’d like to pass on to our readers?

Pictures. They are worth a thousand words.

Nifty: Very true, Jill. I don't think any of us are ever *quite* satisfied with our photography, there is always something new to learn. Thanks for letting us get to know you a little better!

1 comment:

dressingupchest said...

Hello Jll, what lovely crochet and cross stitch! I like peace and quiet too and the simple things in life.
Best Wishes
Libby