Thursday 24 June 2010

Alchemy has come home!



Alchemy is home! What an adventure this second world tour has been!

For newcomers, this epic adventure started way back in November (unbelievably long I know, but remember their legs are quite tiny). Two little meerkats set off to visit the homes of just some of my friends from Etteam. So many hosts volunteered that I had to say no, otherwise we'd never have reached the end!

Poor Treasure got lost, somewhere between Estonia and Turkey (map here) And then Alchemy bravely stepped forward to take up the mission.

Etta got back AGES ago and went off to her new home with all her lovely souvenirs.

And now *trumpet fanfare*



it's Alchemy's turn!



For a super-duper interactive version of Alchemy's map, made by the lovely Tracy of Tyarkoni CLICK HERE

I will be announcing the giveaway in a few days, so keep a close eye on the Meerkat World Tour Facebook :-)

6 comments:

Linda said...

What fun! I hope to join in on the next one!

clpstudio said...

I want to host Alchemy and Etta on their next world tour! And take them on vacation to Mexico!

Heather Leavers said...

Well that would be lovely...but Etta already has a new permanent home, and Alchemy will go to live with whoever wins the next giveaway...or are you thinking of a FOURTH meerkat world tour? Cos that could be arranged ;-)

Waterrose said...

So glad that alchemy returned home safely ....now to go look at all of his stops after mine!

leapinggazelle said...

I'm so glad she made it home safely! We enjoyed her visit very much. What an epic adventure!

PersimonDreams said...

I am so glad Alchemy had such a fantastic adventure! I know we had a great time hosting her!