Monday 7 June 2010

This is ...

All About The Buttons!

heart shadow box


Favourite colour?

To wear-blue, to decorate with-sage green but lately I'm loving orange!

Favourite smell?

banana

Robot clock


Favourite place?

Cape Cod, Massachusetts

Favourite sound?

Grandsons' laughter

jigsaw puzzle pin


Favourite way to spend your time?

Creating

Favourite item in your shop of all time?

My shadow boxes & bear chairs are my favorite because of the love I really feel when I put them together. I love the texture and 3 dimensional feel and of course, the abundant buttons.


bear chair


What has been the most useful lesson you’ve learnt so far that you’d like to pass on to our readers?

I call it the " Three Ps"...patience, promotion and photographs. Didn't know about the 2nd 2 before I started but learned real fast. All are crucial.

nifty: Very true - patience is a virtue we all need to cultivate I think! Find more about the buttons:

http://www.zibbet.com/allaboutthebuttons
http://twitter.com/aboutthebuttons
http://allaboutthebuttons.blogspot.com

and if you'd like to join us on Zibbet, Nifty would love you to use this referral link *click*

5 comments:

Barbra said...

THANK YOU!!!♥♥♥

Vicki said...

Barbra, You nailed it on the "3 Ps"! Love the bear chair. Vicki

Waterrose said...

I love buttons...great interview!

Barbra said...

Heather-check my blog. Payback is sweet!

Anonymous said...

Terrific interview - I love buttons!

mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals