Monday 14 June 2010

This is...

Made on Fifth Street, from Zibbet (who really does live on Fifth Street!)

Favourite colour?

I have 2. Chocolate brown and turquoise. They each make my heart smile.

mini quilts


Favourite smell?

For sure coffee. It is comfort and survival all wrapped up in one glorious scent.

Favourite place?

My new house in the country. We are gutting it and redoing it with plenty of repurposed items and unique characteristics. I just love the abundance of possibilities there.


bunny softie


Favourite sound?

Either Worship music or silence.

Favourite way to spend your time?

I love to spend my time reading, visiting with friends (over coffee of course) and treasure hunting (others might call it junking).

Favourite item in your shop of all time?

My matryoshka dolls. Especially Abigail.

Abigail


Why?

I just love the fabric I used to make her. Plus my dolls are really adorable and unique.

Favourite shop that isn't yours?

Aidan's Attic

camera strap from Aidan's Attic


Why?

I just love her camera straps. I ordered one for my mom and it was well made and very pretty.

What has been the most useful lesson you've learned so far that you'd like to pass on to our readers?

Well I have not learned a lot of successful tips for marketing and such. But one tip I do have is be kind and help others out.

hair clips


nifty: I like your tip, it would certainly make online shopping (and life itself!) pleasant :-)

The all-important links:

Made on Fifth Street

http://sarahlscott.blogspot.com/
http://fifthstreetacademy.blogspot.com/
http://madeonfifthstreet.blogspot.com/

Twitter @FifthStreetMama

and on facebook

If you'd like your own Zibbet shop, please use Nifty's referral link here

1 comment:

Goat Gal said...

Thanks so much for this post! You did a great job!