Friday 15 May 2009

Did I tell you I got a job?

Yes! As of Monday I shall be gainfully employed once more. No doubt that will be the cue for my shops to suddenly take off, and I'll be surreptitiousl knitting under my desk trying to fill orders!

I made a treasury to celebrate:



So many skills to learn (or relearn!)

getting up in the morning
packing a lunch
making tea for co-workers
finding time for knitting, photographing, listing on Etsy, listing on Folksy, treasuries, keeping up with Etteam, blogging, twitter ...

Oh yes - and doing some work! Can't wait (although I confess to feeling nervous).

I just looked back to an earlier post about the woes of unemployment - suddenly, my perspective is quite different.

6 comments:

Bigbluebed said...

Congratulations nifty!

EHillson said...

Wonderful news nifty. Hope you have fun!!

Kitschy Coo said...

Congratulations! Hope you really enjoy it, and still find the time to keep the rest of your juggling balls in the air ;)

Sue said...

Congrats on your new job! Funny thing, when I was working full time, I actually think I accomplished more at home as I was much more organized (and disciplined!)

louise35flower said...

Fantastic news! Congratulations!

Barbara M said...

Well Done You!!!!
I'm so pleased for you, your persistance paid off!
Good Luck, Knifty!