Thursday 21 May 2009

VOTE for NiftyKnits

I was so excited to come home from my new job on Tuesday to find a message from Etsy Admin!

Greetings!

I'm Katie, the intern here at the Etsy blog.

Congrats! I'm not sure if you've noticed, but your item has been selected for our Flowers and Gardening item poll on the Storque. You can check out the poll here: http://www.etsy.com/voter_list.php?ref=voter&room_id=50

Make sure to spread the word, blog the link, and let people know about it so that they can vote for your item. The winner will be featured on the Etsy blog!




There are 52 to choose between, mine is the knitted pot of three daffodils. Here is another picture of the daffodils:

10 comments:

Lucy Jackson Designs said...

Voted!
Your daffies are lovely

theothermousie said...

Your daffs are fab! Still keeping everything crossed!

Alison Reid said...

Voted!!

BeadyPool said...

voted - good luck, you're doing well at the mo.

Heather Leavers said...

thank you - I've got everything crossed. My luck's in at the moment, been on front page today :-)

Linden said...

Have voted for you, such beautiful daffodils, good luck!

GUGAW said...

oh yey, well done you!

doodypops said...

I voted and you are winning by a large margin!!!!! Yay! Congratulations!
Lori

Caitlin said...

Yay for you!! THat's so cool!

doodypops said...

you are number one!!!!!!!