Sunday 5 April 2009

Let's meet...KnockKnocking!

I met Agnes of KnockKnocking.etsy.com just recently on Etsy forums, and was blown away by her wonderful wreaths. I can quite honestly say I've never seen anything like them.



So - let's find out what sort of person thinks in circles!

Cats or dogs? Labs!

Fruit or chocolate? Chocolate

Favourite colour? Pastel

Favourite meal? Dinner

City break or weekend in the country? Weekend in the country



Soaps or documentaries? Documentaries

Bath or shower? Shower

Now we’ve got you warmed up…

What brought you to Etsy? Tell us about your shop. Do you sell anywhere else?
I love to design and make beautiful things. People here in Austin love my wreaths, so I decided to set up an online shop for others as well! :)

What’s the favourite item you’ve made so far? I think perhaps my Big Top Wreath



What has been the most useful lesson you’ve learnt (about Etsy) so far?
That there is a wonderful, supportive community on Etsy.

If you could start again, is there anything you’d do differently?
No, I think so far so good!



How do you see your store developing?
I see it growing with more items and possibly different shapes, colors and themes... I think it will change with me, and as I find new or different inspirations.

What have you been doing today that I’ve interrupted?
I was just listening to some beautiful country songs.

What’s your top marketing tip for today?
Taking time to reply to kind souls who want to feature me on their blogs!

Sounds like a good plan to me! Discover more about Agnes on her blog and don't forget to have a go at winning a meerkat in my competition

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! These really are cool. I have never seen anything like them either. Very talented.

Anonymous said...

Holy moly those are amazing! I have never seen those before either.. I love it when people use their own imaginations on traditional ideas.

My Mother's Garden said...

Oh my goodness, those are some of the coolest and most unique looking wreaths I've ever seen! KnockKnocking, I wish you much success!
Another great interview Heather!

Sue said...

These wreaths are so creative! Thank you so much for featuring this artist! A treat to view on Sunday morning.

Anonymous said...

Wow those wreaths are so fun and creative!
mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals

Anonymous said...

Wow those wreaths are so fun and creative!
mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals

capitolagirl said...

Those are really unique! I like them, very creative take on the wreath :)

Lynn Kellan said...

Hi NiftyKnits!

I'm always amazed at how creative people are; these wreaths are so unique and fun.

P.S. I think your garden is very sweet - it looks like a lovely oasis.

Amanda said...

I love the Big Top Wreath! Very fun!

Kristen said...

these are fabulous!!! thanks so much for sharing her creativity with all of us!!