Wednesday 15 April 2009

It's Meerkat Winner time!

*drumroll*

The meerkats are all clustering arond MeerkatTime, trying to discover where the prize meerkat will be going...even the new mob, the paler furred ones from teh other side of the Kalahari have turned up!

"What's the time Mr Meerkat?"



"It's winner time!"

There were 70 entries (including a few double entries from people who had blogged about the giveaway)

random.org has been consulted, and says the lucky winner is:



*hastily checks laboriously typed list*

Congratulations BeadyPool!

6 comments:

Betsy said...

Congrats to the proud new Mama of a Meerkat!

BeadyPool said...

Oh I am so happy, that has really made my day and week - can't wait to meet my meerkat - thank you x

Heather Leavers said...

You're welcome - thanks for taking part!

Bagladee said...

Yey well done Beady Pool!! I'm having a giveaway too: www.emma-bagladee.blogspot.com :)

Heather Leavers said...

I'll be right there bagladee

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I really wanted that guy. I guess there is another one with my name on it somewhere, someday.