Saturday 4 April 2009

I've been invited to audition for X Factor!

Very excited to get this letter through the post!



Click the pic to emlarge to readable size. Basically, the letter tells me where and when to turn up for my audition. Odd, seeing as I didn't know knitting was an accepted X factor genre. Still, who am I to argue.

The small print mentions I need to be over 16 (not really an issue) by 1st April...so I'm guessing, that as I haven't asked for an audition, it's an elaborate April's Fool.

click here to enter my competition to win your own meerkat!

7 comments:

louise35flower said...

LOL nifty! You win most competitions surely you're in with a good chance!

Sweetpea4kids said...

Would love to see you up there with Simon showing him a few tricks with the needles.

Heather Leavers said...

"most" Louise? How very dare you?! I'm *only* awaiting delivery of two prizes currently ;-)

Helen Smith said...

Go for it ;-)
The meerkats would make a great backing group!

Heather Leavers said...

I can just see them, all their little heads swivelling towards Simon, and then doing that mob attack circle thing they do with snakes...

Waterrose said...

What is X factor?

Heather Leavers said...

tbh rose, I've never really watched it - but I believe it's supposed to be a talent show. But I suspect their definition of talent is slightly different to my own.