Wednesday 12 August 2009

You know you've spent too long on the computer when...

your dreams are full of your virtual world!


sleeping bunny courtesy of 5erg

Last night I woke in the early hours with an urgent need to go and comment on Sandie's blog Zaftig Delights!

Strange - but maybe explained by the fact it was one of the blogs I looked at before I went to bed. I ignored the urge and went back to sleep.


sleeping bunny courtesy of artyecological

My next dream: This time I was in Brighton for the weekend with my daughter.


Royal Pavilion, Brighton

She gave me a little gift bag containing some goodies relating to a new computer game *ZARTOG* which is (apparently!) a Warcraft type adventure. Searching through the bag I discovered a little replica medieval knight's helmet made by...Zaftig Delights. I've searched her shop and found nothing like that!



Has your virtual life intruded on your dreams like this?

Or maybe you've had embarrassing moments like when I said "LOL" in an office conversation - none of them had a clue what I meant.

The good news is - we really are going to Brighton for the weekend to meet up with daughter and sons - can't wait to get my goodie bag!

10 comments:

Agnieszkas Shoes said...

That little chap is one of the cutest things I've EVER seen.

Jane Carlstrom said...

Oh you tell such a grand tale. In your stories, ordinary becomes extraordinary; daily life becomes a fairy tale. Just love coming here.

Beads, Beads and more Beads said...

Love your story, to funny! you make us laugh, enjoy your day!!Thanks Pam

Midnightcoiler said...

Thanks for the early morning humor! Lol! I dream about Etsy stuff a lot but usually don't remember the details.

Silja Erg said...

Haaaaaaaaaaah :D
Clever:D

And yeah...Dreams about tags and such...
Oh that darn etsy...


P.s. Thanks for including my dreamy bunny!

Anonymous said...

That is a really funny post!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit to being too tired to be using a laptop properly but refusing to give up blog hopping, so just falling asleep on it!

And, lying in bed thinking of all the things I should/could be doing if I hadn't switched it off yet...

It's terrible isn't it!

Have fun in Brighton :-)

Rose XXX

Eline Oftedal said...

I know I have spent too long on the computer, but thankfully I haven't dreamt about it - yet.

I love the sleeping bunny!

Unknown said...

Oh Nifty - what have we come to? Now I'm in your dreams? I laughed so hard - what a cute article! And the bunnie is adorable! Thanks for the mention, and the fun story. :o)

Sandie (zaftig)

Debbie said...

I love those bunnies!~