Thursday 13 August 2009

This is ... Shay!

from
simplydoodles.etsy.com
and simplyshay.etsy.com

Favorite color?

Pink



Favorite smell?

Freshly baked brownies

Favorite place?

Morro Bay, Ca.



Favorite sound?

Quietness

Favorite way to spend your time?

Creating graphics, Etsy, and reading.



Favorite item in your shop of all time?

None

Why?


Because, I love them all.




Favorite shop that isn't yours? Designingit

Why?

Because, she has some beautiful jewelry.

What has been the most useful lesson you've learnt so far that you'd like to pass on to our readers?

Promote is the key to success and good communication!


simplydoodles.etsy.com

simplyshay.etsy.com
http://twitter.com/simplyshay

18 comments:

Pamela Zimmerman said...

sparkly colorful fun! love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you so much for featuring my vintage store. Keep up the great work that you are doing with your blog.
Shay

Anonymous said...

Great blog post Shay! Nifty, thank you for letting us get to know Shay a little better. Ca. is awesome!

Debbie said...

Yay Shay! I really like saying that... yay Shay. ggg

CrazyDaisiesDesigns said...

Great Photos Shay!!

Glad I know a bit more about you!

Good job Nifty!
Jessica
CrazyDaisiesDesigns

Meltem said...

Nice to know Shay better. Her shop is awesome! and Ca also:)

Tracy Yarkoni said...

lol, 'silence' is my favorite sound too, great answer ;)

Midnightcoiler said...

Very pretty jewelry! Nice job.

Beads, Beads and more Beads said...

Another great interview, Shay nice to know you a little better. very pretty jewelry. pjlacasse

Jane Carlstrom said...

So Shay, simple and sweet, clear and crisp answers - ahhh - now I really get your graphic designs, they too are simple and sweet, clear and crisp--wonderfully done. Shay's vintage store is lovely, her graphic store with banners and such is wonderful as well.

Jaci said...

Shay, nice to know a little more about you! I'm so glad you are back on the team :)
ByThe...

PersimonDreams said...

LOVE her shop! Great interview...sweet and to the point!

Arosha said...

Nice to know you better, Shay!

Heather - you're my favorite blogger - I admire your endless creativity and energy!

MaryAnn said...

So, nice to know you better, Shay.

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone for the nice comments. :)

Heather Leavers said...

A big THANK YOU to everyone for showing their suport - I really appreciate it, and I'm sure Shay does too ;-)

My Mother's Garden said...

Another great interview! I love Shay's straight to the point answers.
I'd have to agree with her on silence being a wonderful sound!
~Karrita

StudioCherie said...

What a quiet, lovely person.